Pages

V.I.P BLOG KU

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THE SEASON OF THE WITCH IS HERE !

Once upon a time, 
I'm walking along a street and I see a poster that really 
caught my eyes...




Hmmm...Just look nice with 20 elegant woman..
but...I think there is something wrong somewhere...
I looked on the poster again, and I found that...




Yes, my eyes don't lie...
There is an Ugly-scary Witch on the list... 




Euwwwwwhhhh....she is so disgusting and creepy!
What makes me say like that? 
It is because...



She kill beautiful woman and eat their brain for a long life,
drink their blood to get a gorgeous look
and make herself become one of the most beautiful woman in Malaysia!




So, it is a most scare behavior of an Ugly-scary Witch!

Why I tell you about the most scares behavior about Witch? 
It is because, the Season of the Witch is Here.

Now, I want to share all of you about a new movie that just around the corner entitle, Season of the Witch.


Season of the witch 

Sypnosis
 
In the supernatural thriller Season of the Witch, Nicolas Cage stars as a 14th century Crusader who returns with his comrade (Ron Perlman) to a homeland devastated by the Black Plague. A beleaguered church, deeming sorcery the culprit of the plague, commands the two knights to transport an accused witch (Claire Foy) to a remote abbey, where monks will perform a ritual in hopes of ending the pestilence. A priest (Stephen Campbell Moore), a grieving knight (Ulrich Thomsen), an itinerant swindler (Stephen Graham) and a headstrong youth who can only dream of becoming a knight (Robert Sheehan) join a mission troubled by mythically hostile wilderness and fierce contention over the fate of the girl. When the embattled party arrives at the abbey, a horrific discovery jeopardizes the knight’s pledge to ensure the girl fair treatment, and pits them against an inexplicably powerful and destrustive force.


For those who are interested to watch Premiere Screening – 
Season of the Witch




p/s: I'm a fan of Nicolas Cage ;D
.

2 comments:

m i a said...

huwaaa..terbaekk laa en falihin..ehehe

mr.F said...

tengs mia~

ShareThis