Pages

V.I.P BLOG KU

Sunday, December 25, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

Hye guys and a very good day to all of you...




iPhone 4S is now in Malaysia guys! With DiGi affordable iPhone 4S plan, it will make your dream become true...As we all know, iPhone 4S is the most amazing iPhone yet and it become craze among most of the Malaysian and also the world! Ehem, I also have a dream to have this awesome-cool-amazing iPhone 4S. Why I want iPhone 4S? Do you really want to know? Now, let me tell you everything why iPhone 4S fascinated me :




A dream is just a dream but with DiGi, your dream will become reality. Why? because DiGi has something that you can't find nowhere else. With an amazing-affordable iPhone 4S plan, it will ensure you can grab one for yourself. Don't be too late, because you must be among the earliest who use iPhone 4S in the town...




There are too many choices for smartphones nowadays, but iPhone 4S really caught my eyes. Just like love at the first sight...It is slim, light, easy to hold and make you more comfort. With only RM2,090 - DiGi affordable plan for iPhone 4S is the most worth it offer! There is many reasons that make iPhone 4S more exclusive...




Dual-core A5 chip - iPhone 4S is quick and responsive, which makes all the difference when you’re launching apps, browsing the web, gaming, blogging tweeting and doing just about everything. Two cores in the A5 chip deliver up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphics. It is so power-efficient and don't worry about the performance because iPhone 4S has outstanding battery life! Such a great to have many jobs in a time; blogging, tweeting, facebook-ing, gaming and so on.




Siri- the most interesting about iPhone 4S is Siri...Do you know about Siri? Siri it is not just a normal application, but it is an awesome-intelligent assistant which I can ask anything and Siri will help me to get the answer. Siri on iPhone 4S lets me use my voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way I talk. Siri understands what I say, knows what I mean, and even talks back. For more information about Siri, you can click here: DiGi iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS




Video recording in 1080p amazing HD - Yes, it is true! Now, I can be a young director for a short film, record remarkable moment that happen in my life. Anytime, anywhere. With all-new optics, the light is always right, the color is always vivid, and everything will look even better than I remember. No worry for shaky shots because it has video stabilization and I can edit the video right on iPhone 4S and share my lush life with others, as fast as I shoot. Sounds great right? 




8MP resolution and custom lens - Don't have DSLR? Never mind. This just might be the best camera ever on a phone. And with all-new optics, it just might be the only camera that I need. Because behind every shot, I’ve got 8-megapixel resolution and a custom lens with a larger f/2.4 aperture. It all means that everything looks exactly as it should. I’m ready to snap the spontaneous moments. Sometimes, spontaneous is amazing right?  




iOS 5 - With every iOS advancement comes even easier ways to do everything. That’s what makes iOS years ahead of anything else. iOS 5 leaps even further ahead, bringing over 200 new features to iPhone 4S such as iMessage, Twitter Integration, Safari and so on. It make iPhone 4S more extraordinary! So, I can install many interesting application on iPhones 4S and enjoy the great moment with it.






iCloud - It is the easiest way to manage all my stuff, because it manages it all for me. iCloud stores my music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more. It’s automatic, effortless, and seamless. As a colleague student, it is the best way for me to manage all my stuff. iCloud can automatically keep my presentations, reports, and other documents up to date across all my devices. Even when I update them, they're updated in the cloud automatically. Sounds interesting right? 




Retina display - The Retina display is the highest-resolution phone screen ever. The sharpest, most vibrant thing you’ll see on iPhone 4S is everything. In fact, the pixel density is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. Sounds incredible right? But without a doubt, I’ll notice crisp text, sharp graphics, and stunning images. It’s more outstanding than the printed page! Now, I can update my blog clearly on iPhone 4S :)


 

FaceTime - No matter who are I miss a lot, I can face to face with them. FaceTime lets me hear a voice and see the face that goes with it - iPhone to iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac over Wi-Fi.5 So no matter where they are, no matter where I am, I’ll always be there. Making a FaceTime call is just as easy as making a phone call. And it’s even easier with Siri. the most important thing, I’ll never miss a big event, an important meeting, or a good laugh. And who wouldn’t be happy to see my face right? Hahahaha....





So, it can be concluded that:





Never be too late, just grab it now and become a part of Malaysia’s No.1 iPhone 4S community! Check out DiGi affordable plans for iPhones 4S to suit your needs and enjoy absolute savings with DiGi affordable plans @ http://www.digi.com.my/PhonesDevices/iphone4s.do







You want iPhone 4S being delivered to your doorstep? Let's join this contest by DiGi and Nuffnang :)



and one more thing, always remember that:
DiGi always a smarter choice!
.

No comments:

ShareThis